The Posture Assessment Webinar
The Webinar consists of 1 video that describes how to assess a patient’s posture from 4 different angles (posterior, anterior, left lateral, and right lateral positions), as well as characteristics to take into account for assessing certain conditions from a static postural assessment.
- Identify and define improper postural positions.
- Understand and explain why variances occur in postures.
- Diagnose the reasoning behind a postural variance.
- Observe and assess proper and improper postural positions.
- Recognize and identify postural abnormalities or variances.
- Describe why a postural abnormality exists.
- Identify landmarks for postural assessment from the anterior, posterior, right lateral, and left lateral landmarks.
- Identify weak or tight muscles from postural abnormalities.?