The IMM Technique™
"Integrated Myofascial Release and Muscle Energy Technique"
The IMM Technique™ is not just another technique that has combined two already existing techniques together. It is an overall concept that trains health care professionals to view the patient’s body as a whole. Although, it focuses on two key techniques; Myofascial Release and Muscle Energy Technique, it combines integrative assessment procedures, where we take the therapist into a step-by-step process to connect all the abnormalities in the musculoskeletal system to each other (if applies).
With over 11 years of teaching Myofascial Release and Muscle Energy workshops to manual therapists, Mohsen Talani, MD, has designed this unique combination of these two techniques for a more effective patient outcomes. The IMM approach, along with an appropriate Home Exercise Program (HEP) and complementary conventional techniques enables the therapists to evaluate their patients and care for them with a new perspective.
Here are a few more reasons why
Benefits of Becoming IMM Technique Certified
- Avoid professional burnout, while helping your clients reduce pain and increase functionality.
- Receive an Advance Certification and become a Member a of CSOAM.
- Be featured on our website as an IMM Certified Practitioner.
- Receive exclusive discounts on all future IMM-related book series, case studies and seminars.
- Unlimited “searchable” access to the program materials: assessments, techniques and much more!
IMM Technique™ is a combined type of manual therapy which focuses on assessment, effective treatment, and rehabilitation of common musculoskeletal & neurological conditions.”
-Mohsen Talani, MD